Baywest Mall in Port Elizabeth is the ultimate Festive Season hang out with the longest holiday trading hours in the region and the biggest selection of top brands and entertainment all under one roof. Here’s what you need to know:
Fact: Baywest Mall has longer trading hours than any other mall in the Nelson Mandela Bay region. Get ready because you’re about to jump for joy when you see the special festive season hours.
Take advantage of the largest entertainment offerings you can find at a mall – from the Eastern Cape’s only IMAX to an ice rink that will cool off even the hottest of summers. Need we say more? We will: Ster-Kinekor Theatres, Cine Prestige, Games Arcade, G-Force bumper cars, Bowling Alley and a massive TV screen in the Food Court area. All open until 10pm every day.
Spoilt for Choice
Baywest Mall has over 150 retailers under one roof, boasting international brands along our upstairs #FashionBoulevard such as Factorie, River Island, Dune, G-Star, Lacoste, Timberland, Tom Tailor and TM Lewin. The anchor tenants at the mall include national brands such as Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Checkers, Edgars, Game and so much more.
We’ve got something for everyone – from our very own Bayleaf Bistro to national food favourites such as Mugg & Bean, John Dory’s, Melissa’s, Panarotti’s, Wimpy, SPUR and Cafe’ Rousse. We also offer convenience in the form of your favourite takeaway restaurants and a massive big screen TV in the Food Court area where you can catch up on the latest sports scores while you munch away.
Celebrate the Christmas spirit at Baywest Mall.
- Spot the largest Christmas tree in the region in our Centre Court
- South African favourite, The Christmas Shop, is open for business – so pop in and get merry
- Letters to Santa: 1-24 Dec (The Christmas Shop)
- Wrapped With Love Christmas gift wrapping with Love Story: 9 – 24 December (Mugg & Bean Court: 9am – 7pm)
- Bring the little ones to get their picture taken with Santa: 15 – 24 December (Centre Court: 10am – 4pm)
- We’ve introduced our Baywest Mall gift cards – give someone the gift of choice
- Download the Baywest Mall app and get 1GB of Wi-Fi for FREE when you visit the mall
- These brand new stores have arrived just in time for Christmas:
- Refinery, Cielo, Street Fever, Village Gate and Frangos
Keep the kids busy this holiday season with our extra special Kids Creative Corner in association with Capsicum Culinary Studio happening at Baywest Mall.
The Capsicum chefs will be in the Mugg & Bean Court from Wednesday, 7 December to Friday, 9 December to help kids decorate delicious baked Christmas shaped cookies. There will also be extra special daily giveaways – ranging from Junior Masterchef baking, burger and Pizza kits, mini Chef outfits and more!
Stunning hand crafted ginger bread houses, baked and built by the Capsicum Culinary Studio students, will be on display, along with various beautifully decorated cakes.
Don’t forget our endless entertainment offerings.